Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Experience: +2 years
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Gender Preference: No preference
Start Date: Immediately
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you are responsible for increasing brand awareness, promoting our services and driving prospects to conversions. You will work to initiate effective marketing campaigns throughout different social and digital media channels, and to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns. You need to evaluate the needs of the consumer market, and understanding how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands.
You are expected to track, analyze and report on marketing performance data metrics on an ongoing basis to identify and underscore trends and uncover opportunities. He/she will possess project management know-how and a firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) skills.
You are expected to creatively handle various online marketing tools, like websites, emails, social media and blogs. You will work with different teams to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, ROI, KPIs, and campaign reporting.
- Coordinate & create digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and emails)
- Managing Waqood’s digital channels (Blog, social media & email).
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
Required Experience and Knowledge
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- +2 years work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or very relevant role
- Expertise in SEO, interpreting analytics and user patterns to maximize visibility and conversion
- Excellent understanding of marketing funnel and fundamental knowledge of digital marketing metrics (CTR, CVR, CPMs, CPCs, ROI, etc.)
- Strong experience working with paid social ads (Facebook, Twitter, ..etc) and Google Ads
- Strong experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours
- Excellent English written communication skills