Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia or Remotely
Type: Training or Full time
Experience: Entry Level (0-1 years) for Training Program
Experience: 3-5 years for Full time
Job Title: Android Application Developer
Start Date: TBD
Gender Preference: None
Responsible for the development and deployment of iOS based mobile applications for our clients. The candidate must be an experienced iOS developer capable of architecting, designing, developing and testing complex applications for iOS devices. Strong communications skills are a must with an emphasis on the ability to explain technology in business terms and to express opinions clearly in a straightforward manner.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will be interpreting UI/UX requirements and mockups into functional, high-performance iPhone and iPad apps
- Research the latest technologies, test, implement, and report back to the team on what you’ve discovered
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible with creative solutions to hard, mobile-centric problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs, and leveraging offline device capabilities
- Create intuitive, custom UI controls and interfaces that match our great user experience
- Interact with project managers, UI designers, software engineers, and other applications developers.
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- BA/BS in Computer/Software Science/Engineering or related field
- 2 to 5 years of proven experience with iOS Application Development
- Familiarity with Swift is a must oObjective-C and Cocoa Touch is a plus
- Object-oriented design & development, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis
- Understanding of Agile software development.
- Experience collaborating with senior backend developers in an agile environment
- Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, animations, and performance optimization
- Familiar with Storyboard
- Experience with developing custom interface such as a custom UITableView.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as; Core text, Core Data and Animation.
- Experience with third-party libraries (using and customizing)
- You’ve worked on a team and are comfortable using Git.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
About Waqood Tech
Waqood Tech is a Saudi company based in Jeddah. It specializes in designing and developing Mobile Applications & Websites for corporate and governmental entities through a professional team. The company’s strength lies in its commitment to technical development and application design to provide the perfect suit while maintaining the ease of use and compliance with all standards provided by the manufacturers of smart phones.
See more at: http://waqood.sa/