Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Experience: Entry Level (0-1 years)
Job Title: System Analyst
Start Date: TBD
Gender Preference: None
Nationality: Saudis only
Responsible for the complete life-cycle of a new/modified website or apps, from analyzing requirements to preparing Software Requirement Specification (SRS) documents and providing training. The individual will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefits of IT systems development and act as a liaison between project manager, clients and technical staff to define requirements and business cases for technology developments. Applicant should feel comfortable visiting clients in their offices to present progress or take requirements.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Extracting technical requirements from clients and map them into software specifications
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs
- Prepare needed technical documentation and diagrams about the system to project managers and technical leads such as activity, use case, functional diagrams.
- Planning, coordinating and executing unit, integration and acceptance testing to ensure systems meet the business requirements.
- Providing training and user manuals to clients for the developed systems
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree in Software Engineering, IT, MIS, CS or IS. Equivalent degree or practical experience is acceptable.
- Ability to understand and gather complex business requirements, map out technical solutions, and help develop and manage to defined timelines
- Excellent organizational skills and proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the challenge, excitement, and responsibility of a fast-paced, growth environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable mobile application and/or web applications
- Fluent in Arabic & English
About Waqood Tech
Waqood Tech is a Saudi company based in Jeddah. It specializes in designing and developing Mobile Applications & Websites for corporate and governmental entities through a professional team. The company’s strength lies in its commitment to technical development and application design to provide the perfect suit while maintaining the ease of use and compliance with all standards provided by the manufacturers of smartphones.
Note: Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only candidates living currently in Saudi Arabiawill be considered.