Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Experience: +2 years
Job Title: Project Manager
Gender Preference: No preference
Start Date: TBD
Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Communicates directly with clients and external vendors.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Using project management software to track and report on projects
- Conferring with customers to identify and resolve problems and issues; providing superior customer service and engaging in relationship building activities.
- Increasing the quality of customer service and customer retention for the organization.
- Working with team members to ensure all tasks are complete and accepted pursuant to testing and acceptance criteria in the integration planning phase.
- Organizing, leading, tracking, and documenting developments
- Motivating team members and other internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features
- Working with the project team members during client meetings and capturing feedback during review meetings
Required Experience and Knowledge
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to understand and gather complex business requirements, map out technical solutions, and help develop and manage to defined timelines
- Excellent organizational skills and proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the challenge, excitement, and responsibility of a fast-paced, growth environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable mobile application and/or web applications
- Fluent in Arabic & English