Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Experience: Entry Level (0-2 years)
Job Title: Project Manager
Start Date: TBD
Gender Preference: Male
Nationality: Preferably Saudi
Defines project scope and objectives, coordinates activities of a project team and identifies resources. Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and track projects progress. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Communicates directly with clients and external vendors.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Using project management software to track and report on projects
- Conferring with customers to identify and resolve problems and issues; providing superior customer service and engaging in relationship building activities.
- Increasing the quality of customer service and customer retention for the organization.
- Working with team members to ensure all tasks are complete and accepted pursuant to testing and acceptance criteria in the integration planning phase.
- Organizing, leading, tracking, and documenting developments
- Motivating team members and other internal/external stakeholders
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features
- Working with the project team members during client meetings and capturing feedback during review meetings
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to understand and gather complex business requirements, map out technical solutions, and help develop and manage to defined timelines
- Excellent organizational skills and proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills
- Interest in the challenge, excitement, and responsibility of a fast-paced, growth environment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and tight timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable mobile application and/or web applications
- Fluent in Arabic & English
Note: Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only candidates living currently in Saudi Arabiawill be considered.